Crossings is our newest community development in Lethbridge, so as we offer lots for sale, we anticipate a great deal of competition. To make this process as fair as possible, we don't just sell lots in Crossings on a first-come, first-served basis. We hold a public lot draw to give everyone an equal opportunity to purchase a lot. Any individual, business or contractor wishing to purchase a lot can participate in the lot draw.
To ensure fairness, we try to make this process as straightforward and transparent as possible.
A two-box system will be utilized, one for individuals/other businesses and one for Canadian Home Builders Association – Lethbridge Region (CHBA) builder members.
Complete a registration form (Lot Draw Information Package)
Persons may register at City Hall once as an individual and once as a business to a maximum of 2 ballots per household. CHBA builder members cannot register their business for this box. They may register as an individual.
CHBA Builder Member Box
CHBA builder members may make one registration for their business for the CHBA builder member box. If they wish, they may also enter one as an individual in the other Individuals/Business box.
- Bring it in to City Hall in person to register
- Identification may be required for verification
- Once registered and verified, your ballot(s) willl be placed in their respective draw box.
- On the day of the lot draw, you will have to be present (no one can stand in for you)
- As many names as there are lots will be drawn from the boxes
- If your name is called, you will need to show your identification for verification
- You will be required to pay a 10% deposit
- We'll ask you to come back in one week to sign your purchaser's agreement
Within 90 days, you will be required to pay out the land in full
Choose your builder and begin the process of building your new home in Crossings
If there are any lots available after these two draws, anyone may purchase them on a first-come, first-served basis and can purchase as many as they like.
Additional questions you have about the lot draw process may be answered here.